Parkland Ventures - Don’t move here

Water is always off! 15 managers in 7 years!

Latest is a notice Nazi! All she does is knit pick ...been her 7 years and not one notice on my door...in one month 8!!! My grass is always cut...rained and so it’s not been cut yet...8 days since grass cut...got a notice and a threat. Was bedridden and a day late getting rent to office...eviction notice!

Neighbor’s dog *** on my property got a write up! Their plumber left a mess in my yard...I got wrote up...supposed to get a free month rent for being her so long ...now it’s not a thing they are doing anymore...and yet they gave me a paper that says they do! They are SHADY!!!!!

Never keep their word, never fix anything they say that they will! Stay away from here unless you like abuse and frustration and harassment for being a good tenant!

Included a picture of my Too high grass next to an empty lot that they cut...it’s the same!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 21.

Parkland Ventures - Not good

2.7

Moved in in Mar 18, this is now end of July. No grass or shed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 25.

Unfair to current residents - HIdden Lake Estates/Parkland Ventures

Leonard,Michigan

So i referred a resident to where I live, he bought a house, pays his rent and i was told by Jason the park manager that my referral was eligible for the resident referral of half off for 2 months. it was denied by "corporate" and now i have to come up with my entire rent of $400.

i am so over where i live. they moved me in and damaged my house and didnt replace the damage, told me we would be back in the house in a week - it took 3 weeks. They promised me a free month of lot rent - havent seen that and now this. the manager told the guy that moved in, his gf and myself that this house was eligible for the referral and then corporate denied it.

They wont approve it even tho we were told it was eligible. i am so sick of being screwed and yanked around by this park. if i could just walk away from my house i SO WOULD!!!! but its also in my dad's name and i still owe about $8000.

i cant sell it for what i owe.

i am physically sick about this. Parkland Ventures in Glen Allen VA and Hidden Lakes Estates are unfair to the people that already live there and lie to those that wanna move in to get them to move in

Preferred solution: honor your free month rent, 2 months half off, replace my screens doors - just keep your word..

I didn't like: Poor treatment of current residents.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 01, 2015.